Performance Marketing Consultant
€4500 monthly starting compensation
We’re a growth marketing agency looking for a Performance Marketing Consultant with 3+ years of experience. Is that you? Great! Bring your experience as a specialist in either paid-search or paid-social, or an all-rounder across all paid channels to help us elevate our clients’ business growth.
This is a full-time contract with monthly compensation of €4500.
Amsterdam serves as a hub for a part of our team but you’re encouraged to travel and work remotely from anywhere. We have colleagues in New Zealand, Bali, Pakistan, Portugal, and even on a boat moored in the south of France.
Sounds interesting? Read on and apply by filling in a short survey (shouldn’t take you longer than 10-15 minutes).
All of our consultants work directly with a variety of fast-growing companies in industries like fintech, high-tech, SaaS, e-commerce. One thing connects our clients. They want to optimise and scale their businesses – build strong brand awareness and attract new leads or happy users.
You’ll help them figure out the right acquisition strategy across the advertising channels of their choice. And then you will be responsible for executing the strategy too!
It’s a hands-on role, you need to have skills and will to work on multiple ad management tools.
Responsibilities and success factors include:
We expect you to be comfortable working in a fast-paced, client-facing environment. You'll be working on 1~3 projects simultaneously, collaborating with other consultants to deliver results.
Growing the Double name. Both on the agency and academy side of our business, your marketing skills will help expand and maintain the Double brand.
Assisting company-wide learning around client management processes. You’ll work on sourcing and documenting best practices to help client projects run smoothly. Want to learn how to build a world-class agency? We’re right there with you!
- At least 3 years of experience as a PPC specialist, SEA specialist, ads manager, media buyer, performance manager, or whatever title you had – just basically dealing with online ads
- You’re a great prioritiser and thrive in a market that requires you to be sharp, committed, and knowledgeable.
- You enjoy working autonomously and have a strong sense of ownership
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- A basic to good understanding of the following skills (to be able to understand and easily collaborate with the rest of the team):
- Marketing automation
- A/B-testing & high tempo experimentation
- Customer onboarding optimisation
- Affiliate marketing
You’ll score extra points if you have:
- An education / training in growth marketing (online courses count, too!)
- Experience being client-facing (e.g. sales, marketing, customer service)
- Worked in fast-paced (performance) marketing team or within a start-up environments before
- Experience managing multiple ad channels, like Meta (Facebook, Instagram, Messenger), Google (GDN, YouTube, Search), LinkedIn, TikTok, Pinterest, etc.
Remote freedom: We don’t mean the way everyone’s working from home right now. We’re talking about the real kind of ‘remote’. Bali, Portugal, Istanbul… our team will often go to any of these places for a casual workation or a full-on escape from the cold.
Motivated colleagues and an energetic culture: You’ll be surrounded by young, smart, and fun people in a fast-growing agency with fast-growing clients, which means there’s a lot to learn and lots of freedom to fulfill your ambition.
Never stop learning: Our agency runs one of the most popular online courses on growth marketing out there. You’ll get to learn directly from the creators and work on different verticals in a wide range of industries. With a yearly education budget, you’ll get to take courses in any niche you like.
Entrepreneurial mindset: All of our team members are entrepreneurs of some sort. They either have their own business, are freelancers, or have worked in startup ecosystems.
Career-boost: By working with clients in our vast network of fast-growing (tech) companies, you’ll gain experience and confidence in your skills. New situations, industries, and companies will become your favourite kind of challenge.
Flat hierarchy: You’ll become a consultant just like everyone else at Double. What are you going to make of it?
We care about equal opportunities, diversity, and value our differences. Research shows that women are less likely to apply to a job opening if their resume doesn’t cover 100% of the requirements while men are happy to do so even if it’s around 70%.
Have you read the above job description and felt a bit insecure but you’re fascinated by our company and clients? Please apply and let’s talk anyway.
Our hiring process
Step 1: Application
Fill in a short survey and help us understand how you see yourself fit into the role.